Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Rebirth of Our Planet

On Tuesday morning, I was preparing breakfast and a glass broke on me. That never happens to me. Just that minute I received a psychic flash that some major new event was about to happen. I was terrified. I tested my two closest friends and I called them also. I couldn't calm down until mid afternoone. i kept scanning the news and CNN on- line. I felt it was an issue with security. Well, Four days later and the an 8.9 earthquake in Japan. And a tsunami. This is it folks. Our planet and Gaia- the earthly feminine energy will not take it anymore. It is time. Rebirth. Massive changes in landscape on this planet. Some things are dying and are then reborn. I am in rebirth on a microcosm level mirroring the rebirth on a macrocosm level. Get ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment